This is my blog
welcome friends and family,
until a few days ago i didn't even know what a blog was. now that i know, it seems like an excellent way to keep in touch with everyone. i am going to give up my 35mm camera and the film it takes for a digital camera so i can post some pictures.
doyle and i work so much it is hard to keep up with everyone. i think of you all often.
i hope to hear from you. much love patsy
until a few days ago i didn't even know what a blog was. now that i know, it seems like an excellent way to keep in touch with everyone. i am going to give up my 35mm camera and the film it takes for a digital camera so i can post some pictures.
doyle and i work so much it is hard to keep up with everyone. i think of you all often.
i hope to hear from you. much love patsy

2 Comments:
At 11:11 AM,
John E. said…
Hey Patsy,
Thanks for sending your blog address. I'll make sure Lynda checks this out when she gets home. I would say 'Welcome to the Blogosphere' except we don't have a blog of our own. Have fun with it and keep playing your ukulele. See you soon.
John
At 3:35 PM,
Ingrid said…
Hi Patsy! Good luck uploading your photos, and I can say "Welcome to the Blogosphere" since I do have a blog! I'm looking forwarded to getting updates on what going on with you all. Have a great weekend,
Ingrid
Post a Comment
<< Home