posted by patsy ganelda @ 2:01 PM
At 6:23 PM, Ingrid said…
Wow, what a lovely 2-yr project! Congratulations on finishing it, it looks beautiful.
At 1:20 PM, John E. said…
Lynda said: You are such an artist, Patsy. I just put the little sampler quilt you made for my classroom up on the wall of my front porch room (which I am finally cleaning out). It looks so nice and makes me think of you. See you soon, Lynda
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 6:23 PM,
Ingrid said…
Wow, what a lovely 2-yr project! Congratulations on finishing it, it looks beautiful.
At 1:20 PM,
John E. said…
Lynda said: You are such an artist, Patsy. I just put the little sampler quilt you made for my classroom up on the wall of my front porch room (which I am finally cleaning out). It looks so nice and makes me think of you. See you soon, Lynda
Post a Comment
<< Home