patsy ganelda

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lily,Doyle,and Avis


This was Lily's first experience riding scary rides at the Pavilion at Myrtle Beach. This is the Tilt-A-Whirl. She wasn't tall enough for the roller coaster,but she got to ride everything else. She was very happy and a little scared. Avis rode the rides with her because I was too chicken.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger John E. said…

    That looks like so much fun! Well do I remember the rides at Myrtle Beach. Buddy and I used to do them all. I'm proud of Lilly for being so brave! Lynda

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger patsy ganelda said…

    Jim,
    I can't find you! Do you instant message? Windows Live Messenger?
    My address there is patsyganelda@hotmail.com
    good to hear form you. We have been at home a while waiting for work. Email me at patsy19552000@yahoo.com
    see ya
    patsy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home