this was taken after lily's dance recital. she is involved in so many things now. she will be starting school at the end of august. she is such a smart and cute little girl
I am so proud of Lilly and all of her accomplishments. I am sure that she will love school and be an excellent student. I look forward to seeing her when I visit you next time, Patsy. Thanks so much for starting a blog so we can keep in touch.
4 Comments:
At 8:07 PM,
patsy ganelda said…
this was taken after lily's dance recital. she is involved in so many things now. she will be starting school at the end of august. she is such a smart and cute little girl
At 6:58 AM,
Ingrid said…
Wow, she is already starting school? Amazing! I love her little shirt with the dancer on it.
At 8:06 AM,
John E. said…
I am so proud of Lilly and all of her accomplishments. I am sure that she will love school and be an excellent student. I look forward to seeing her when I visit you next time, Patsy. Thanks so much for starting a blog so we can keep in touch.
At 8:08 AM,
John E. said…
The last post about Lilly was from here Aunt Lynda not John. I couldn't sign in as myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home