posted by patsy ganelda @ 10:00 AM
At 3:44 PM, John E. said…
Lynda Said: I planted 2 butterfly bushes in my lower yard and they are blooming now. Maybe I will get some beautiful butterflies, too. If you plant parsley nearby you will get the eggs and caterpillars, too. Your sister, Lynda
At 6:28 AM, Ingrid said…
Probably! According to the USDA Plant Database the range of the butterfly bush includes Utah...
At 6:30 AM, Ingrid said…
(There's even one species called the Utah butterfly bush...)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 3:44 PM,
John E. said…
Lynda Said: I planted 2 butterfly bushes in my lower yard and they are blooming now. Maybe I will get some beautiful butterflies, too. If you plant parsley nearby you will get the eggs and caterpillars, too. Your sister, Lynda
At 6:28 AM,
Ingrid said…
Probably! According to the USDA Plant Database the range of the butterfly bush includes Utah...
At 6:30 AM,
Ingrid said…
(There's even one species called the Utah butterfly bush...)
Post a Comment
<< Home