posted by patsy ganelda @ 11:21 PM
At 9:50 AM, Ingrid said…
Paging Dr. Lily!
At 5:14 PM, Lynda S said…
I hope she becomes a doctor for old people instead so that she can be my doctor (if I'm still around!).
At 6:55 AM, Mae said…
congratulations on your wedding patsy!!mae
At 5:21 PM, patsy ganelda said…
Hey Jim,Thanks for the good wishes.It's really no different then the way we have always been we just have beautiful rings now. Keep in touch with us. It's been quite a while since I have blogged.I am addicted to WordWhomp now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 9:50 AM,
Ingrid said…
Paging Dr. Lily!
At 5:14 PM,
Lynda S said…
I hope she becomes a doctor for old people instead so that she can be my doctor (if I'm still around!).
At 6:55 AM,
Mae said…
congratulations on your wedding patsy!!
mae
At 5:21 PM,
patsy ganelda said…
Hey Jim,
Thanks for the good wishes.It's really no different then the way we have always been we just have beautiful rings now.
Keep in touch with us. It's been quite a while since I have blogged.I am addicted to WordWhomp now.
Post a Comment
<< Home