posted by patsy ganelda @ 4:13 PM
At 7:54 PM, patsy ganelda said…
Lily is so beautiful by the lilies! Patsy, I changed the links--they should work now!
At 6:36 PM, John E. said…
Lynda (not John E.)said:Lilly gets cuter everyday. I wish I could see her in person. Bye for now, Lynda
At 5:46 PM, Ingrid said…
oops, I wrote that first comment, I must have still been logged in as 'Patsy' after changing the links.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 7:54 PM,
patsy ganelda said…
Lily is so beautiful by the lilies! Patsy, I changed the links--they should work now!
At 6:36 PM,
John E. said…
Lynda (not John E.)said:
Lilly gets cuter everyday. I wish I could see her in person. Bye for now, Lynda
At 5:46 PM,
Ingrid said…
oops, I wrote that first comment, I must have still been logged in as 'Patsy' after changing the links.
Post a Comment
<< Home